Luxury Duplex-apartment with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, separate kitchen and terraces with pool view. All windows and balcony doors are closed with sliding windows and protected with mosquito nets. Air-co in every room. Heating system for winter. Fully furnished, equipped with all you need for comfort life at turkish riviera.
Side Life Deluxe is located in the Kemer district of Side, just a 5 minute walk from restaurants, bars and shops. A 10 minute stroll will take you to the beautiful clean sandy beaches of the meditterranean, or Historical Antique Side Town centre.
Side Life Deluxe is designed specially with low density development using only 20% of the available land for construction. The remaining 80% is devoted to lush mediterranean landscaped gardens, one large swimming pool(350sqm), and many more 5 star leisure Facilities. The complex consists of 12 two bedroom duplex apartments and 12 three bedroom duplex penthouses. A total of only 24 apartments.
After extensive research and years of property sales we are sure that the facilities that are included at Side Life Deluxe will provide something for everyone whatever their reason for purchase. This unique complex will be including the following features:
- Gated community for privacy
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Large outdoor pool
- Childrens pool with water slides
- Fully equipped air conditioned fitness centre
- Cafe bar with wireless internet service
Side Life Deluxe is located in the Kemer district of Side, just a 5 minute walk from restaurants, bars and shops. A 10 minute stroll will take you to the beautiful clean sandy beaches of the meditterranean, the picturesque harbour, or Historical Antique Side Town centre which is full of culture and also a shoppers paradise.