This apartment has a living area of 195 m² and fully furnished. In the lower area there is a very large living room with exit to the terrace with pool view, a large separate kitchen with a dining area. Bedroom with two single beds and bathroom with shower. A staircase takes you to the 2nd floor. There are 2 bedrooms with a double bed and en-suite bathrooms with shower. All rooms are air-conditioned. 2 balconies overlooking the outdoor pool.
Details about the residential complex:
The Tropicana Residence extends over 12000 m² on the slope in Side. The complex occupies only 15% of the available land, while the remaining 85% has been used for nature such as tropical gardens, sun terraces, open pools and many more 5-star leisure activities. The complex comprises a total of 69 apartments and 2 villas: 50 apartments with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 19 maisonettes with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
This very well-kept complex offers luxurious apartments in a modern design and beautiful landscaped gardens. While you linger with a cup of tea or coffee on your balcony, you have a wonderful view of the large outdoor pool. The gardens with their colorful flowers, pine trees and palm trees invite you to relax. There is a beautifully designed entrance with water features.
The complex also offers you a heated indoor pool, a large outdoor pool, this has a gentle, non-slip entrance, a fully equipped fitness center, a sauna, a café-bar, a billiards room, WiFi, a satellite TV system, a communal barbecue area, covered seating . Your children splash around in their own children's pool (this is just a short distance from the outdoor pool), a children's playground, private parking lot, and a 24-hour security service ensures your privacy. Cameras ensure your safety. Tropical-inspired outdoor pools complete the picture perfectly. At the large communal pool you can use the loungers and parasols free of charge. There are showers and toilets by the pool.
Location / Distance:
The beautiful old town of Side is approx. 2 km away. The airport in Antalya 70 km. It is approx. 2 km to the beautiful beach, for this a beach shuttle service is available free of charge, you will be brought to the beach and picked up again.